- Which versions of eClinic are available?
There are two versions available – Free and Paid. Free version has no limitations except that water mark is printed on prescription.
- How can I Register my eClinic Software?
After installing eClinic on your Machine, run the application named ‘eClinic User Registration’ on your desktop. Once you have provided your personal information, a File ‘eclinicLicenseRequestFile’ will be created on your desktop. You are required to send this File to Marriala Consultants through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) Our staff will send you, your License File, which should be placed in the installation folder of eClinic. After License File has been placed at the required location, you can start using the Registered Version of eClinic.
- When does the License expires?
You can Purchase License for multiple years. The License File will be valid for the time span you Purchase the License for.
- Some clinics have separate setup for Registration Counter for Patient Registration and Appointment purposes. Does eClinic provide support for this kind of setup?
eClinic has a built-in login for Cashier Counter. This login can be used for the purpose. Doctor can set or reset this module.
- How eClinic helps the Doctor in Diagnosis Process?
The Diagnosis Process of eClinic has a very interactive interface. The Diagnosis Process has been split into parts for the ease of the Doctor. The System contains a rich database of Symptoms, Diseases, Medicines and Instructions.
- Is there any possibility to add new Symptoms, Diseases, Medicines or Instructions to the database, those are not in the database?
Yes, you can use Settings option in the software to change the Symptoms, Diseases, Medicines, Instructions as per your requirements. You can remove not-required items and add the new ones before using the software. Once you start using the software, you may edit the entry, but removing the item may not be done once you start using it.
- Does eClinic support Prescription Printing?
Prescription Printing feature is available in eClinic, You can print the Prescription at the end of every visit.
- In almost every case, Previous History of the Patient is required. Does eClinic provide on Spot History for the Patients?
eClinic provides Patient’s History on clicks. You can view all previous visits with a single click. You can also open the Prescription for a particular visit of the Patient.
- How can I manage the Registered Patients with eClinic?
eClinic provides searching facility to view Registered Patients. You can search for the Patients using different Parameters like, Name, CNIC etc.
- Can I manage my Number of Appointments on a particular day in a week?
Yes, you can manage your schedule of Appointments in a whole week through eClinic’s “Update Schedule” option from Settings.
- What, If I want to install my Operating System again, How can I Manage my Data?
You can take the Database Backup, using eClinic’s Backup and Restore Application. You can also Restore your Database Backup using the same application.
- Does eClinic provide any Statistics of Patients?
Yes, eClinic provides you two types of Reports. Textual Report is displayed in Tabular Form. Graphical Reports are available, showing Reports in Chart View.
- How will my work efficiency increase by using eClinic?
a. eClinic creates a paperless environment for your workplace thus reducing clutter.
b. eClinic helps you in diagnosis by giving built in database of Symptoms, Findings, Investigations, Medicines and Instructions.
c. eClinic records every patients history which helps in future diagnosis.
d. eClinic manages your cash payments and keeps its complete history for record keeping.
e. eClinic keeps track and manages patient’s appointments thus organizing and streamlining your time schedule.
- Is eClinic cost effective as compared to some other Medical software?
eClinic is on the average 10 Times less costly than comparative medical software available in the market.
- What is the minimum requirement of computer hardware for installing eClinic?
You require at least a Pentium 4 (2 GHZ or faster) computer with 4 GB RAM and 80 GB Hard disk drive space to run eClinic.
- What backup support will I get after I install the software?
Backup support is only available to registered customers once they get the Paid version of the software. This will be in the form of Company email i.e email@example.com and telephone numbers provided on the web site and software.